Erin joined Maestri-Murrell Property Management in February 2016, with over 16 years’ experience in multifamily, collegiate and LIHTC housing. Erin very quickly advanced through the company taking on more responsibility and challenges of the industry. As a Regional supervisor her portfolio consisted of numerous properties in Louisiana and Florida.
With Erin’s proven track record of continued professional experience, ongoing training and advances within and outside of the company she has now accepted the position of Director of Operations of the multifamily division overseeing over a 100 employees and close to 6,000 units in Louisiana, Mississippi, and Florida.
All of those having worked with Erin will surely give her the most rewarding reference, to include clients, employees and the owners of Maestri-Murrell Property Management.
Expertise & Strengths
- Extensive knowledge in multi-family and LITCH/Section 8 Housing
- Property Analysis and Budgeting
- Supervision and Training
- Business Development and Acquisitions
- Feasibility Studies to include Market Studies
- HUD reporting
- Real Estate Sales, Bob Brooks School of Real Estate and Insurance, LLC
- Institute of Real Estate Management
Affiliations & Memberships
- Baton Rouge Apartment Association
- Site Compliance Specialist, Housing Credit Training Center
- Licensed Real Estate Agent, State of Louisiana & Mississippi
- Greater Baton Rouge Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Certified Property Manager (CPM®), Candidate
- Accredited Residential Manager (ARM®)
- IREM Louisiana Chapter #55