Regional Property Supervisor
Christie Miller joined Maestri-Murrell, Property Management in 2015. Christie is a Regional Property Supervisor overseeing the operations of apartment homes in Louisiana, Mississippi, and Florida. She has twenty-five years in successful multi-family property operation and business development experience. These assets include for-lease and for-sale housing with specialization in conventional, student housing, tax credit and condominium sales and management. These portfolios included high-rise, mid-rise and garden-style communities that complement a variety of lifestyles with market-rate and high-end luxury apartment residences. In addition to her marketplace expertise, Christie has extensive experience in new construction, lease ups, acquisitions, renovations, re-positions and financially and physically stressed assets, including experience with commercial real estate management.
Expertise & Strengths
- Developing recommendations that enhance the effectiveness of marketing.
- New construction lease up phases and strategic planning for asset growth.
- Dedication and focus on the real estate asset’s financial performance and state-of-the-art management, including strategic planning, budgeting, cash flow analysis, assurance of results, marketing, and training.
- Expertise in and enjoyment of challenging projects, especially those that require creative strategies that result in favorable financial benefits to investors.
- Long-term planner, problem-solver, and producer of permanent improvements and solutions.
- Creative pricing strategies to make leasing go faster as well as to increase cash flow.
- Ability to organize, delegate and oversee projects from idea through completion.
- Enthusiastic and compelling as a motivator.
- Belief that the front line equals the bottom line.
Affiliations & Memberships
- National Apartment Association
- Louisiana Apartment Association
- Baton Rouge Apartment Association – Served on the Board of Directors for six years
- Participated in local, state, and regional apartment associations and professional associations
- CAM Certification
- Currently in Real Estate School for Real Estate License